Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March 31, 2014 Week 25

Ahola guys!! 
     Last week was a good week.  We had District Pday last week and that was a lot of fun, we played a lot of different stuff.  A lot of basketball which was really nice!  It was a blast! Then we had interviews with president. It was really great!  We talked a lot about a lot of different things.  How Im doing overall. He commented on how he has seen me improve as a missionary, and how I'm starting to have a lot of confidence. He said that he did see a difference in me between the first time to now. He loves my attitude, he's just a geat president, I love him and couldn't have asked for a better president. Then I had a doctors appointment for my knee. Whoops did i tell you I was gonna have one last week? ;) Haha im fine, I found out I have something called runners knee, which is where one of my leg muscles is off balance than the other, which is why my knee has been getting pushed to the side and popping a lot. He gave me a few exercises that I should do to fix it. So its good! T and K are doing well, T has been commenting a lot on how she feels this peace all the time, which is the Spirit, she's so ready for baptism, K is too.  We know they will get baptized, it's just in due time, but I'll be sad if I I dont get to attend them.  I'm grateful to have been working with them and helping them change their lives. It's great!  Im great though!! Nothing else is new here! We had sleet rain today, but it is warming up finally!  What else is new back at home??
 Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment