Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 10

December 16, 2013   Week 10
Hey guys! Thats really sad about Gertie!  Sounds like its gonna be a long year for them. I hope everything will go well. I’ll pray for her for sure. Yesterday was crazy, there was a storm two nights ago and when we woke up yesterday, church got canceled.  There was about a foot and a half or snow, which means our car got grounded sadly. That means we can’t drive for the day. Our plan was just to be outside the whole time and walk around to find people to help shovel their yard and walks for them and un bury their cars. First time I got to wear my boots, I love them! While we were walking, luckily Brother Peacock came and picked us up with his family and we came with them to help shovel a lot of member families houses and some of his neighbors. They’re a great family with 3 boys and 1 daughter.  They took us in and made hot chocolate for us and fed us lunch then we went back out and did the same thing. It was about 20 degrees, so pretty cold but when you’re out there working its not so bad! So it was basically three whole days shoveling and walking. I enjoyed it to be honest! But I’m so freaking sore right now. Other than that things are going pretty good, just been same old, really cold and snowing at some points. It got to 7 degrees on Wednesday morning. Man that was cold. One thing I learned while being out here, was when I was at home, I should have enjoyed service more than I did, because now, I want to do it every day!  I love it, just something about being a missionary and doing service, keeps your mind off your worries.

 Cole did email me. It’s really great to hear from him!  Can I have Ryan and Chance’s email addresses too please. We got the 12 days of Christmas package, and we love it. We just want to open all of them now,. Haha by the way, the tennis ball was a very good idea so thank you.  I heard a quote saying, that “Your mission is the toughest, yet the most rewarding two years.” I don’t know if that’s true yet, but I’m starting to see it. Tell Bailey to start hanging out with Hunter and Chase more, and Abby’s friends like Shane, he really likes him. I really love Bailey’s beard. He wasn’t kidding when he said it had grown in a lot! I’m gonna do that when I get home;). 
Sounds good about the Christmas package.  It's Skype, so you need to make an account I think. I don’t know how that works, so quickly check it out then let me know. I’m excited for Christmas but don’t know what to expect.  I just don’t want to tract during it. Ready for the HOLIDAY bowl?? Should be fun. Umm, I guess the only couple of things I may need is more acne stuff. My acne is starting to get pretty bad. Can you also send me my farewell talk so I can be ready in case I get asked to give a talk at the last second. And it would be sweet if you send me a holiday bowl jersey:). 

By the way, I’m starting to get a cold.  My throat hurts right now, but I’m good. Things are going good here! Hard but I’ll suck it up! Hows things for you guys! Whats Christmas gonna be like for you?? Miss you guys!! LOve you!

Ya, it will for sure be. K ill have to check that out. Ya, its a really good idea. I hope not, well make sure we won’t. I’m excited to Skype though. How’s Logan doing? The ward does take good care of us, how did you hear about that? Haha awesome, I’m excited:) k sounds good.

Thats really sweet of her! i like that pic, send me other pictures! Of anything. I love pictures.Great pictures, I like those sweatshirts a lot, and I love Lyla! I forgot i have a pic of her in my camera for some reason.










No comments:

Post a Comment