Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 5

Week 5
Novemeber 10, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad! Things are going good here, this week we had companion exchanges so I was with a different elder from Monday until Wednesday in the Georgetown area. It was sooo ghetto, but a really cool experience. I got way more teaching there than the whole time I’ve been here in Derry. haha. Elder D is good, were having more fun being together, I do like him.  The first transfer is on the 31.  But I’ll probably be staying here with Elder D. since I’m kind of still a new missionary. I guess that’s just how it is, but it may not be that way at all. So I guess we’ll have to see!! I really like the ward here though, I love everybody especially the youth, so I don’t really want to leave here for a while. I got the package, I loved it, It was perfect! The photo album is something I really needed!  It has helped boost up my confidence so thank you. I love It!
I know, her name is Sister S, she left the room and came back with her iphone and asked for my moms phone number so that was really nice of her. It’s starting to get a bit cold, I guess its supposed to snow the next few days so well see how that goes. Saturday was cool because we went out with a member in out ward to find less actives.  Because of the drinks the member bought us, we had to go pee really bad, so we stopped at a gas station, and asked to use their restrooms, but they didn’t have any so he told us to go next door to this restaurant.  While we were using the bathroom, the member came in started talking to one of the young employees. She asked a lot about us, so he started to explain who we are, she was like, OOOO Ya I kind of recognize them. When Elder D and I came out, she started asking questions about us, and we ended up talking to her for like a half hour, and she now has our phone number, so hopefully the lord had prepared her for us and hopefully she’ll call. Then we got another referral right after we left the place, so we quickly contacted him, and he’s super interested, so we gave him a Book of Mormon, and bore our testimonies, and now he’s gonna call us when he’s ready after reading it a bit. SO that was pretty cool, a really good day!
All areas have a car, but some of them do car share.  But ya things are going good! Love you guys! Thats awesome that she made the playoffs, I’m happy for her, hopefully they’ll do good, even though thats unlikely!  Haha  I’ll be praying for her. Tell Bailey congrats on his game, thats sweet!  Miss you guys!
Love, 

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment